About the Role:
We are seeking Cloud Solutions Engineers (Full Stack Developer) with beginner to intermediate level of experience (minimum 3 plus years of experience) to actively contribute to the continuous improvement & development of future releases of our flagship product CloudCADI. In this role, the person will be responsible to:
- Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build and deploy new features/enhancements to CloudCADI at the direction of cloud solutions architect.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for cloud Solutions including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Individually develop/code backend (Node.JS) and frontend (React JS) components as required for the new version releases of CloudCADI.
- Build and maintain the Postgres database. Create the necessary API’s for the frontend and backend components to communicate with the DB.
- Write python scripts to interact with various cloud services and enable data extraction for Cloud CADI.
- Hosting all the dependent components of CloudCADI within the appropriate cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCP or IBM)
- Learn and improve their cloud knowledge by doing certifications and online courses.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
- Experience or working knowledge in cloud app hosting platform services (Azure App service, Elastic beanstalk, Google cloud platform, etc.) and serverless functions.
- Hands on experience in Java script frameworks/libraries like Node, React and Express.
- Education: A suitable candidate will have at least bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent streams.
- Experience: The candidate must have at least 1-2 years of development experience in Java (Node, React) and python scripting. Working experience with any major cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP) is a plus.
- Analytical Skills: As the solutions engineer, the person should also demonstrate a high level of analytical and quantitative skills. Should be able to quickly identify and prevent potential incidents.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills are a plus for this position as it involves frequent meetings with clients to discuss their requirements. The person must be a self-learner as well as a good team player, so ability to effectively communicate ideas and suggestion to the architect and other solutions engineers is a must.