About the Role
As an Automation Test Lead, your responsibilities include leading the test automation team, provide training to junior team members, co-ordinating with Client teams, technical manager, QA and development team. You will be responsible for development of test automation framework, design and maintenance of scripts.
- Proven track record of leading quality initiatives such as defining quality practices and test frameworks. Strong experience in test automation using Selenium and other tools
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Java/ C #
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- Proven track record of defining and leading test automation, tools, and CI/CD strategy
- Ability to quickly analyse test results and debug errors during test runs and recommend corrective action
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts with variety of teams both verbally and in written form
- Experience of working with AI- ML based test automation tools will be an added advantage.
- Performing POCs and evaluating test automation tools
- Identifying and designing test automation framework
- Estimation of effort for automated scripts design
- Creating and maintaining automated scripts to test front-end, API’s.
- Reviewing test scripts designed by team members.
- Preparation of automation test metrics
- Requires expertise and visibility of the latest industry trends including the Automation Tools, CI/CD, AI/ML in qualifying software and hardware products.
- Bring in the improvements in QA process by analyzing the market trends
- Any bachelor’s degree / master’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to lead QA initiatives across the teams.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in Quality and 3+ years of experience in test automation using selenium & Java.