Technology solutions companies faces complex cloud cost management challenges each day. This case study is about such a global IT solutions company headquartered in the USA with a turnover of more than US$2.054 billion. Some of their offerings are digital workplace solutions, cloud, applications, and infrastructure solutions.
Have challenges in:
- Understanding the sources for their hefty cloud bills
- Finding the orphaned, overprovisioned cloud assets
- Analyzing their cloud infrastructure arrangement
- Visualizing and correlating the cost and performance data
- Providing intelligent recommendations for restructuring their cloud setup.
- Visibility to the cloud waste
- Business unit level cost breakdown
- Single pane view of the cloud assets distribution
- Overall Cloud OpEx reduction, Savings in excess of 22% in the first year of implementation.
- Operational efficiency improves without affecting the performance of workloads like ERP on Cloud.
- Additional work load migration into cloud, by re-allocating resources, cost aware re-design etc.