This is a case study of one of a top businesses for high service distribution of electronic components and automation products worldwide. It offers world’s largest selection of electronic components in stock and available for immediate shipment. The company has been highly ranked in yearly industry surveys, in North America, Europe and Asia, in categories such as availability of product, speed of service, responsiveness to problems, and more.
Have challenges in
- Visualizing the container performance
- Finding the orphaned, overprovisioned cloud assets
- Auto-Scaling parameter optimizations
- Analyzing their cloud infrastructure arrangement.
- Generating detailed reports for container level distribution.·
- Providing intelligent recommendations for restructuring their cloud setup.
- Visibility to the cloud waste
- Business unit, regional consumption level cost breakdown
- Single pane view of the cloud assets distribution
- Overall OpEx reduction, cost avoidance on highly under-utilized elastic cloud resources.
- Operational efficiency improves without affecting the performance of their core e-commerce applications.